No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

THIS IS REALLY HARD TO PLAY WITH A MACBOOK

*goes out to buy a desktop PC because she's finally fed up with it*

THIS GAME HAS INSPIRED ME TO GET A DECENT COMPUTER.

very goofy animation and simple controls, but I find myself wanting to catch up and freaking out that I'm not getting to the crab monster thing fast enough, even though he's only one level ahead of me. fun stuff :)

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

BEST GAME EVER.

I swear, no one understands the definition of a "parody" these days. *facepalm*

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

srsly... WHAT IS THE PASSWORD?

I've been doing this for days, checked the paper, and I still dunno the password. Is it case sensitive or something?? I've tried everything. Did "unlock" too.

AMAZING GAME GOSH DERN IT! >_<

Red Remover Red Remover

Smiling all the way...

It's been said many times that this is a great challenge for your mind, creative, the gravity is well done, and other similar comments.
But the funny thing that makes this game so addicting, is that when I lose... EVERY TIME I start laughing. Those big grins on the squares, rectangles, and circles make me laugh so hard when everything falls into catastrophe.
I enjoy losing about as much as I enjoy winning!

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Breathtaking Journey

Rather than a "mission," this game is more of an epic journey. I feel a little smarter knowing that I finished the game! The ride back home felt like the hobbits going back to the shire. Great graphics, calming music, clever puzzles, nice storyline, and an overall awesome game ^_^